In it to win it
Boys Eat Scotland have teamed up with Brewhemia to offer our followers the chance to win £100 of Vouchers to be used at the fabulous new Brewhemia – Beer Palace, Kitchen, Caffe and Prosecco Bar in Market Street, Edinburgh.
£2 million pounds has been spent creating Brewhemia, and it plans to change the Edinburgh dining and entertainment experience forever. Enter our competition today and have the chance to win £100 of vouchers to spend at Brewhemia.
How do I enter?
It’s simple….all you need to do is three things….
(1) Visit @boyseatscotland on Twitter and FOLLOW our account
(2) Visit @brewhemia on Twitter and FOLLOW their account.
(3) @boyseatscotland also have a pinned tweet at the top of their Twitter feed about the competition. Please, can you also make sure that you retweet this pinned tweet to help spread the Brewhemia love.
Closing Date for the Brewhemia Competition
Sunday 2nd July at 9 pm with the winner announced on Monday 3rd July
Terms and Conditions
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Failure to meet these T&C’s may result in an unsuccessful entry or a prize winner having their prize rescinded.
• Competition entrants must be Brewhemian’s over the age of 18.
• Brewhemia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Brewhemia.
• Prize voucher must be spent in full during one visit to Brewhemia and cannot be used over multiple visits.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• All competitions are one entry per person unless stated otherwise.
• Entry is open to residents of the EU except employees (and their families) of Brewhemia, Castle Leisure Group, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
• The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Brewhemia relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition unless stated otherwise.